We have recently completed a tank refurbishment project for a local hospital. The client had two Braithwaite Sectional Steel Tanks that had been off-line for some time and were heavily corroded. The job was to get them back up to spec in order to start using them again.
This required several stages of refurbishment:
- Preparatory cleaning work
- Applying a base layer of paint
- Applying a second layer of paint
- Allowing the tanks to cure over a weekend
- Full clean and disinfection of the newly painted tanks and system
The works were very successful and now the tanks are back on-line supplying services – much more cost effective than buying new tanks!
The following are photos from the refurbishment: