Legionella Risk Assessor
At Aquatrust Water & Ventilation Ltd we believe our people are central to the success of our business.
Due to continued business growth, we have a new opportunity for an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor to join our dedicated team. The role is varied and can involve visiting multiple sites each day in the Yorkshire region.
Salary – Negotiable dependent upon experience
Aquatrust are experts in the field of water hygiene, water treatment, water regulations and legionella control.
We offer everything from legionella risk assessments, remedial works, cleaning regimes, water sampling and analysis, consultancy and training to enable businesses to implement compliance systems or assist in resolving any issues within their ongoing maintenance programme.
We’re one of the few companies employing our own qualified plumbing engineers as well as technicians and legionella risk assessors. It is this team of specialist staff, who work together and share their knowledge, which allows us to offer a complete service and really sets us apart in this industry
The role has the following key responsibilities:
- Undertake site risk assessment surveys of domestic water services in accordance with ACOP L8 & HSG274 Part 2 requirements
- Produce reports detailing remedial actions and maintenance regime for clients
- Undertake routine maintenance activities as instructed and temperature recording regimes
- Descaling and cleaning of shower heads/sprays
- Cleaning and disinfecting of cold water
- Servicing of thermostatic mixer valves
Legionella Risk Assessor Required Skills:
- City in Guilds Legionella in hot & cold water systems
- At least 4 years’ experience of working within the water hygiene industry with good knowledge of hot and cold water system operation and demand
- Able to prioritise multiple and varied challenging situations
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills working to deadlines
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Self-motivated, using own initiative, desire to learn and achieve
- You may be required to travel around your region with the need for an occasional overnight stay
- Full Clean Driving Licence
We work to identify and develop talent through ongoing appraisals. We seek to attract, develop, and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool.
If you think you have these skills and want to join our sales team, please fill out the form below with your CV attached with a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position:
"*" indicates required fields