Who can use chemicals to treat their water supply?
Any company that needs chemicals for boiler water, cooling water, reverse osmosis, chlorination, or disinfection needs to source them from a reputable supplier. We work with you to tell you exactly what chemicals are required and how to use them safely.
Using chemical for water treatment – the options
Every organisation has a responsibility to maintain safe water systems and chemical treatment is one way of doing that.
As well as offering a range of fully managed water treatment services, we can also supply the chemicals you need to treat your own water systems. We can supply the following:
- Biocides – non oxidising for industrial use
- Biocides – non oxidising algaecides for pools, spas, water features and fountains
- Biocides – oxidising
- Chlorine dioxide solutions
- Chemical cleaning treatments
- Closed circuit water chemicals
- Open cooling water treatments and cooling tower water chemicals
- Pool and leisure chemicals
- Potable water chemicals
- Steam boiler water chemicals
Our water treatment chemicals are supplied with technical and material data sheets to assist with safe application.