Careers at Aquatrust
Aquatrust is a rapidly growing company and we’re always looking for talented people to join our team to help us meet the demands of our expanding customer base. We are an excellent company to work for and committed to continuing professional development so that our engineers and other team members learn new skills and grow with their role.
If we are not actively recruiting for any roles, we would still welcome CVs from experienced engineers or those looking to develop a career in legionella control.
E-mail your details to email@example.com
Finance Administrator – Cleckheaton
Aquatrust are looking for a permanent Finance Administrator on a full or part time basis. The role will require an immediate start, so if you’re immediately available or on a short notice period then this role will be perfect for you. You’ll be working alongside an existing administration team and reporting directly to the Branch Manager in a busy office located in West Yorkshire.
Role and Responsibilities will include:
- Raising and matching Purchase Orders and Payments
- Processing Customer and Supplier invoices
- Reconciling Suppliers accounts
- Payroll processing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Statutory payment processing
Type of individual:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experienced in accounts and reconciliations. Preferably some previous experience of Quickbooks or Sage accounting.
- Excellent customer service and query resolution skills.