Careers at Aquatrust
Aquatrust is a rapidly growing company and we’re always looking for dynamic people to strengthen our team to help us meet the demands of our expanding customer base. We welcome CVs from experienced engineers or those looking to develop a career in Water treatment and legionella control.
We are an excellent company to work for and committed to providing great rewards for employees who drive our success.
Service Team Administrator
Salary 18-20k dependent on skills and experience
Full Time – Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Cleckheaton – must live within a commutable distance
About the job
An opportunity has arisen to join our Service Team in our well-established water hygiene/water treatment company based in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire.
We are looking for a reliable, versatile and personable individual to join our Service Administration Team to help manage all ‘job works’ through all stages to ensure successful completion and customer satisfaction every time.
The role has the following key responsibilities:
- Receiving orders from Customers
- Ensuring standard RAMS are provided to Customers
- Scheduling jobs to Engineers
- Reviewing completion of work and processing reports
- Invoicing completed jobs
- Processing sample results in line with work instructions dependant on result status
- Assisting with document formatting and finalising
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally 2 years+ experience in a service industry
- Excellent phone manner
- Proactive customer interaction
- Excellent IT skills and proficient with Microsoft packages such as Teams, Word, Outlook, Excel.
- GCSE Grade 4 (equivalent C) or above in English, Maths and Science.
- Team player – willing to learn new skills and adapt to the business needs.
- Basic knowledge of the geographical locations of major UK cities.
Closing Date for applicants – Friday 14th May 2021
Please forward your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.