Water Hygiene Engineer
Aquatrust are also looking for good people to join our Service Team in our well-established water hygiene/water treatment company based in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire.
Aquatrust are looking for individuals with key qualities such as;
Reliable & Punctual
Committed – Career Minded
Aquatrust are experts in the field of water hygiene, water treatment, water regulations and legionella control. We offer everything from legionella risk assessments, remedial works, cleaning regimes, water sampling and analysis, consultancy and training to enable businesses to implement compliance systems or assist in resolving any issues within their ongoing maintenance programme. We’re one of the few companies employing our own qualified plumbing engineers as well as technicians and legionella risk assessors. It is this team of specialist staff, who work together and share their knowledge, which allows us to offer a complete service and really sets us apart in this industry. Therefore, career progression is always available.
Aquatrust are looking for a reliable, versatile and personable individual to join our Service Team to carry out monitoring PPM checks for our customer portfolio.
The role has the following key responsibilities:
- Water Temperature Monitoring
- Water Sampling
- Risk Assessing
- TMV Maintenance and fail-safe checks
- Showerhead descale & disinfections
- Cold water storage tank inspections
- Calorifier checks
The Ideal Candidate (Previous experience or qualifications not essential but desirable)
- Previous experience in the water industry
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills working to deadlines
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Standards, systems, procedures, and process focused
- Self-motivated, using own initiative, desire to learn and achieve
- City & Guilds Legionella Awareness, City & Guilds Legionella in Hot and Cold Water systems or a vocational training course relating to Water Hygiene (or equivalent)