Service Account Manger
We are currently seeking a Service Account Manager to be based at our Bradford Head Office with the occasional travel.
We require the candidate to have previous experience working within the water treatment/hygiene industry, ideally with qualifications and be able to perform monitoring and risk assessments tasks within a variety of commercial sites.
They must have good communication skills, both written and verbal, with a positive attitude.
The role requires the candidate to be highly organised, self motivated and be able to work independently as well as part of a wider team. Although training is available they must be IT literate and be well versed with the water hygiene industry and legislation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out customer site visits to undertake legionella control tasks
- Producing schematic drawings
- Produce accurate and legible reports
- Design and implement written control schemes in-line with industry standard such as ACOPL8 and HTM 04-01.
- Knowledge and understanding of the closed systems and water treatment.
We are a growing company and this is a great opportunity with excellent career development and potential.
If you are interested in this position please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01274 876700.